Gin Basil Smash
Here is a drink that perfectly shows you how well certain fresh ingredients work when incorporated into cocktails. This gin basil smash is as fresh as they come and will surely be a hit at your next party. Try it and enjoy it!
Ingredients Needed for Gin Basil Smash
1 small bunch of basil
0.5 fluid ounce lime juice
0.5 fluid ounce sugar syrup
1.5 fluid ounces of gin
How to Make Gin Basil Smash
- Add the basil leaves on the bottom of your shaker.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemon over the basil.
- Add sugar syrup and gin.
- Fill the rest of the shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake and strain in a separate glass.
- Serve with lemon peel and fresh basil.